One of the most common conditions during autumn is Severe Cold drinks, which can irritate the throat's mucous and cause pain.
- Sore throat
Sore throat is a common symptom of viral and bacterial infections of the upper respiratory tract (larynx, pharynx, and tonsils), and it usually takes a few days and then subsides. Although bacterias and Viruses are the leading cause of Sore Throat, allergies and dry air can also cause irritation and difficulty swallowing.
Sore throat is not more than a local inflammation along with a series of Symptoms such as:
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Mild fever
Thanks to their composition in Essential Oils, they soften the throat and reduce Cough. They contain Vitamins, propolis, echinacea, and Herbal extracts that reduce irritation and provide Candies without sugar.
They contain anti-inflammatory substances and antiseptic action that relieve upper respiratory tract infections and Symptoms of pharyngitis, laryngitis, and tonsillitis. In addition, depending on their composition, they help reduce local edema, maintain moisture and repair the nasal mucosa while stimulating the body's local defense against infections. They create a film layer that mucosa from external irritants (cold, smoke, exhaust gas, dust) while also reducing hoarseness.
They contain Cough(productive or dry Cough).
- Remember that Sore Throat can be due to gastroesophageal reflux and stomach acids.
- Gargles with Saltwater help to reduce swelling. I prefer lukewarm water.
- Ensure adequate moisture in your working environment and home.
- Drink plenty of water and liquids to stay hydrated
- Do not smoke.
- Do not eat or drink acidic foods and beverages, respectively
- If the Sore Throat is intense and Severe and does not subside, you should consult your physician.