The Novel Langya Henipavirus is also known as LayV.
The news is heard right now that there were died above 30 people already in china because of the Virus, also known as the Novel Langya Henipavirus.
As per the statement of Taipei Times - the Novel Langya Henipavirus generally spreads from animals to humans & can cause renal & liver failure.
The Guardian ( the magazine) reported that Virusbelong to the Same family.
Here, the Nipah Fruitbats and there are also possible human-to-human transmission and transmission through infected Fruits.
As per the statements of Chinese state media Global Times, Langya henipavirus infected people are so far to be fatal or very Serious. And people should not worry about this Virus.
This novel, Langya henipavirus, belongs to a family of Symptoms like
- nausea, vomiting,
- headache, and
- muscle aches.
Spreader of Virus:-
The researcher's survey in China and Taiwan found that this Novel Langya Henipavirus is spread by the small animals named "Shrews." ( photo of this animal is Seen in the Article picture.) This is seen generally in farms and parks. Because of this reason, the viral spread has been done recently among people, primarily farmers.
The researcher knew that the Animal Shrews are the natural reservoir of this type of Virus. And there are no chances of human-to-human infection (transmission), although the Sample size is too small to determine this.
Shrews (Details about this animal as below)
- The family of this animal is Soricidae.
- There are more than 350 species of insectivores, Shrews.
- Shrews are small mole-like mammals.
- All Shrews are tiny, most no more giant than a mouse, with cylindrical bodies and short, slender limbs. And the eyes are too small but are visible in the fur, and the ears are rounded and slightly large.
- Shrews are capable of eating 1⁄2 to 2 times their body weight daily.
- In winter, many species of Shrews can lose up to 50% of their body weight by shrinking the bones-size, skull, and internal organs.
You can find more Micro-organism related articles. Click here
At remedyathome.com, you can find more related exciting articles.
Thank you for visiting us!