Walnuts are one of the healthiest foods. Despite their high nutritional value, many people avoid eating them. But, what are the benefits of these nutritious Nuts?
- Nutritional value
- Health benefits of Walnut s
Walnuts are rich in omega-3, omega-6 fatty, and monounsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). They provide protein, Vitamin E and Polyphenols. They contain carbohydrates and are rich in energy, about 65 calories per 10g.
Health benefits of Walnut s
- Support cardiovascular health, thanks to their composition in polyunsaturated omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. Extensive studies have revealed that people who consume large quantities of Nutshave a lower risk of developing metabolic diseases such as Diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer.
- Improve bowel movement thanks to fiber content while providing satiety and supporting weight maintenance.
- Reduce total and LDL cholesterol levels.
- Reduce oxidative stress thanks to Vitamin E.
- Provide anti-inflammatory properties.
- The oil of walnuts s is highly nutritious and is used both as food and for cosmetic purposes, such as treating dry skin.