Organic food, or as our grandparents called it: Food! Unfortunately, this is how things are˙ something once considered normal and given, nowadays is a luxury, hip, and let's be honest- for some people, "overdone"! So many will say that nothing happened to them while eating conventional – ironic if you think that most of them end up with a bunch of pills under their pillow, wondering what goes wrong with them.
Of course, food is not the only reason for a disease, but it certainly is one factor that plays an essential role in it. After all, if there is something we can change that depends on us and not our genes or the air we breathe, then this is food!
Let's start with this! We all hear about proper Nutrition, what is good and what is not, which suitable portion sizes are, and how many hours shall we work out per week. However, today we reach a point that counting calories, looking for what is "light" and what is "fat-free" is pointless! And this happens because what matters is the quality of the food! Look at the ingredients and find something you know and not ten Series of preservatives beyond understanding language!
Organic food: what is it?
Organic plants have to:
- grow in Safe soil
- be free from synthetic pesticides and petroleum-based fertilizers
- have no modifications – be GMO-free (GMO= Genetically modified organisms)
- remain Separate from conventional products
Organic animal products (e.g., eggs, dairy, and meat) must come from animals that:
- Have access to the outdoors
- are not given antibiotics, growth hormones, or any animal by-products
- are given Organic feed.
Organic farming methods are designed in a way that helps soil and water conservation and reduce pollution.
Organic food benefits at a glance:
- They are free of dangerous pesticides and hormones and don't pollute the environment around them.
- They are fresher because they don't have many preservatives to last Longer 9as; this is the case with conventional food).
- They taste better.
- They are GMO-free.
- Animals are not given antibiotics and are fed Organic food. This is very important if you think that 80% of antibiotics produced in the U.S goes to animals that are lined up for consumption.
Organic beauty products
Usually, when women hear about Organic beauty-products sulk and immediately exclaim: "That's profligacy"! However, if you think of it, the skin is the biggest organ of the human body˙; whatever we put on it is Absorbed, and a big part of it ends up in our blood circulation! So, it's crucial to be interested in the visual outcome and what a product generally offers.
Organic products remind us of the old days when tomatoes smelled like tomatoes and not like plastic! When our grandmas used to make beauty products with what they had in their kitchen, without losing their minds over celebrities' Photoshop in advertisements! Let's reconsider our options and choose how to treat our health logically!
Find Superfood at www.remedyathome.com site!